Doug Cross joined The Striler Group, Inc. in September 2007. He brings over thirty-five years of innovative leadership, planning, design, execution and financial performance of projects and construction experience to the firm. Doug also has a B.B.A. from Southern Arkansas University.
He has extensive experience in the organization and management of large complex projects including industrial and manufacturing facilities, distribution centers, high-rise luxury condominium construction, high rise Class A office construction, hospital and medical buildings and commercial buildings. His experience includes P&L management responsibilities, design/build contracting, strategic planning, master facility planning, real estate development, business development, change management, organizational management and process controls.
His previous employers include:
- THF Realty
- TBG Development
- Cross Medical Facilities
- Bank Building Corporation
- Hospital Building & Equipment Co. (HBE)
- Coopers & Lybrand
- McDonnell Douglas Corporation
He participates in the following:
- Board Member of the Adoption Exchange
- Fundraising Committee of the Ronald McDonald House
- Missouri Stream Team Water Quality Monitor
- Volunteer Shaw Nature Reserve
Marguerite Koch is an independent contractor with over fifteen years experience managing cross-functional change management projects. Born and raised in St. Louis, Marguerite moved to New York City in 1987 to pursue a career in finance. In 1998, after holding several key positions, she was awarded her first global initiative. In 2001, Marguerite received her PMP certification from the Project Management Institute in Manhattan where she lived and worked until 2011. Marguerite now resides in St. Louis with her husband and three stepchildren.
During Marguerite’s long-standing career, she has obtained experience and success in the following:
- Strategic changes
- Operational changes (including process re-engineering)
- Technological changes
- Changing and Influencing the attitudes and behaviors of personnel
- Cultural Awareness Training (including Unity within Diversity)
- Workforce relocation and Off-shoring
- Managing global teams of up to 50 people
Marguerite’s organizational experience includes:
- The Striler Group
- Solutions Consulting
- UBS Financial Services
- Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation
- Credit Suisse
- Deutsche Bank
- Galtere International
Marguerite is an advocate for:
- The Ed and Norine Koch Scholarship Fund
- Angel’s Arms
- Room to Read
- Living Water
Marguerite maintains affiliations with
- The Executive Council, NYC
- Women’s Financial Association, NYC
- Project Management Institute
Skip Curtis joined The Striler Group, Inc. as Project Executive in March 2014. With more than twenty years of management experience in construction and development, Skip brings a wealth of industry expertise to each and every project. He specifically manages design acquisition and oversight, budgeting, scheduling, contractor selection and construction oversight.
Skip has managed projects over much of the United States, beginning his career as a Project Engineer. He is proficient in planning, scheduling, contractor agreements, scope analysis, and site management. Throughout his career, Skip has successfully managed over $400 million worth of development on a variety of diverse projects.
Highlighted list of clients:
- Arizona Department of Corrections
- Federal Aviation Administration
- American Red Cross
- International Paper Company
- St. Louis International Airport
- SKF/Lincoln Industrial
- Marriott Corporation
- McCarthy Construction Co.
- Clayco Construction Co.
- CPX Construction Co.
Michael Delano Jr. joined The Striler Group, Inc. in January 2018 as Project Executive to lead industrial and commercial projects. He has more than thirteen years of experience in Owner/Developer Representation and Construction management. He is proficient in planning, scheduling, contractor agreement, and site management.
Michael has managed projects over much of the United States, with his wide ranging skills from business development through due diligence, entitlement and project management. Throughout his career, Michael has successfully managed over $1 billion worth of development on a variety of diverse projects. Projects, leading management teams and monitoring construction buyout, cash flow analysis and schedule evolution of each project from groundbreaking through closeout / punch-list completion.
Highlighted list of clients:
- New Busch Stadium
- Kauffman Stadium Renovation
- Marlins Ballpark
- Ed Smith Stadium
- Oceana Key Biscayne Ultra-Luxury Condominium
- Oceana Bal Harbor Ultra-Luxury Condominium
- Development Committee of the Loyola Academy of St. Louis
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Race for the Cure
- Urban Land Institute