We monitor construction activity constantly. Site inspections consist of an overall review with the project superintendent and a field inspection. Issues and concerns generated by the walk-through will be documented and forwarded to all parties.
Throughout the project The Striler Group construction oversight is readily available for any and all issues that may arise requiring immediate attention.
Attending weekly site coordination meetings and identifying all issues and concerns.
Closely monitoring the RFI (Request for Information) process and assuring that ALL information is being communicated and transferred effectively and efficiently to all parties.
Pre-opening assistance varies from project to project and is solely at the discretion of the Owners. The Striler Group, Inc. construction oversight team is available to provide full service such as procurement of maintenance contracts for the facility, development of a facility maintenance plan and assistance in the coordination of meetings and training of new personnel.
As your project nears completion, we actively assist in the following:
- Development and completion of punch list.
- Close monitoring of appropriate, timely, and professional completion of punch list items by contractors.
- Obtaining verification(s) that Certificates of Substantial Completion are expeditiously obtained.
- Strategizing for assurance that the “as-built” documentation is appropriately completed and immediately delivered to the Owner(s).
- Coordinating and tracking all applicable training sessions offered to building operators and maintenance personnel, on the various systems available and in use in the new facility.
- Organizing and assuring the delivery of all warranties, manuals, and other applicable material.
- Planning and assurance of delivery of keys and entry devices to required personnel.
The Striler Group, Inc. consistently strives to not only meet but exceed the expectations of its clients. Each new project presents its own unique requirements, challenges, and attributes. We greatly look forward to adding our expertise and knowledge into each and every project as if it were the only project with which we were involved.
Our “in-place” systems have a proven track record of high productivity and satisfaction to our past and present clients. The pride and commitment to our work cannot be matched in the industry and we look forward to providing our services to you.