The Striler Group works with Owner’s to provide a high level overview of potential sites for a project. Our expertise with difficult and costly site improvements will allow the Owner to address any potential concern prior to selection. During the Site Selection process we will:
- Support the real estate broker.
- Provide general site feedback on possible locations.
- Offer preliminary cost analysis and constructability issues of each site.
- Support the incentive analysis.
- Address environmental and subsurface issues.
- Select due diligence services required to confirm final site conditions.
- Compare utility needs of the project with size, capacity and location of existing services.
- Review infrastructure conditions and identify concerns.
- Analyze permitting requirements and identify opportunities.